Sr Director Cloud Alliance GTM & Programs
Location: Seattle, Washington US
Requisition Number: 211925
Senior Director, Cloud Alliances & GTM
Teradata (NYSE: TDC), the world's leading data analytics company, is looking for people who are passionate about helping our customers leverage cloud services to join our Teradata Cloud BU team. This is a unique opportunity to join our team in a period of fast growth and expansion. Suppose you are interested in working in a start-up like environment where you can directly influence the future of cloud-based analytics solutions and services. In that case, Teradata is the place for you. You will join a team of business development professionals, cloud experts, and business builders to deploy cloud services and cloud-native integrations that bring Teradata’s analytics capabilities to the public cloud platforms. This position is part of the Cloud Business unit focused on cross-organization and company strategy and investments.
Teradata is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual who will lead the development and execution of Teradata’s global partnerships with our Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, and Google) and collaborating with marketing build the programs to execute through our Marketing organization. Reporting the SVP of Cloud Alliances, the VP is responsible for the end-to-end success of all AWS, Azure and Google GTM plans and programs available to Teradata to grow Cloud ARR. This role drives engagement of the Cloud Providers this leader will drive the strategy and execution of our Cloud Provider focused scalable programs, such as their Marketplaces, digital partner assets, co-selling, led by the CP. In this role, the successful leader will collaborate and drive alignment with key management stakeholders across GTM, Marketing, Geo Field Leaders, Product, and Partner Alliances to ensure excellent communication and execution across all aspects of, digital and scalable programs. To maximize effectiveness in the role, a deep knowledge of partner ecosystem, Cloud Provider programs, and growing revenue is required.
Key responsibilities include:
· Own all aspects of operational planning for Cloud Provider GTM FY plans, Better Together, and scalable programs, including defining priorities, investment plans and functional goals.
· Build an effective GTM plan to drive awareness, adoption, and usage of Vantage through Cloud Provider tactics, content, and execution.
· Working with marketing to develop joint marketing campaigns and programs with Cloud Providers to drive new customer acquisition and qualified opportunities as measured by leads, pipeline and revenue.
· Work closely with Teradata Marketing to develop joint value propositions and solution messaging for relevant audiences across multiple industry verticals and persona alignment.
· Continually raise the bar on performance by effectively managing a team.
· Work closely with key Region stakeholders to build strategy and drive ongoing business performance through Cloud Provider Sales Plays and Events.
· Drive increasing utilization of Vantage through use of AWS and Azure Marketplaces.
· 15+ years of relevant work experience in demand generation, web strategy, and partner programs and partner marketing at a top technology company.
· History of successfully driving alignment with key local, regional and global stakeholders across various internal and external organizations.
· Experience in both internal and external executive negotiations.
· Experience working with Cloud Provider sales and marketing teams across all major geographies.
· Solid understanding of cloud architectures and cloud partner ecosystem.
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Deep experience in building and executing best-in-class partner programs.
· History of building and scaling a regional or global, high performance team.
· Superior oral and written communication skills.
· Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift.
· Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
· A strong team player and leader – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key senior stakeholders.
· Familiarity with SFDC preferred.
A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technical, or relevant field of study is required. An MBA is preferred.
*Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Director Cloud Alliance GTM & Programs
Job Category: Business Development
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US