Service Operational Excellence , Junior Change Enablement
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 211914
Change managers play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. The Change Enablement and Deployment team focuses on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be assisting the Change Enablement Manager(s) in creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
Our team will be responsible for driving the change management and communication plans for major operational and transformational activities and measuring the effectiveness of those methods to ensure success. In addition to your support of Customer Support & Services audiences, you will have the understanding to identify the cross functional impact of the initiatives being driven and engage and collaborate with key stakeholders, such as Go-to-Market (GTM), Delivery, and Product Management, to ensure alignment and deployment to key organizations and partners where required.
This individual will be responsible to:
· Assist with defining an enablement and change management framework for consistent and effective deployment of projects and initiatives
· Assist in defining success metrics and measurable outcomes, monitor change progress, and align progress with key stakeholders to drive and measure usage of resources and an increase in enablement across the global teams.
· Support project communication planning efforts and engage key stakeholders in terms of design, development, delivery, and management of communications for both internal and external customers
· Support the development and maintenance of Customer and Internal deployment documents such as introduction presentations, user guides, training and Quick Reference Guides (QRGs). Assist in the organization and storage of all Customer and Internal deployment documents.
· Assist in ensuring projects, training and enablement deliverables and resources represent the perspective and needs of the internal and external customer
Qualifications and Experience:
· Excellent communications skills, including capability to interface directly with senior leaders and customers.
· Experience developing communication plans to address key stakeholder and user communication needs
· Ability to understand technical processes, products and servicesand explain them to non-technical business users in written from and verbally
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent Microsoft skills: PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Word
· Capability to conduct training and knowledge transfer sessions to large audiences
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to travel up to 20% (outside of COVID-19 exception period)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 2 years’ work experience
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Service Operational Excellence , Junior Change Enablement
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US