Senior Global Human Resources Program Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 211898
This role will report to the VP of Human Resources, is a member of the HR Partner Leadership Team and plays a key role in our Global HR Partner organization. The Sr. Program Manager will work to enable the team through close collaboration with the HR Partner Leadership Team (Global Partners, Partners, Regional HR, ER and HRSS) and HR COE’s to drive global harmonization of policies, processes, and solutions as well as to ensure global consistency in the implementation of enterprise-wide programs. Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the point person with the HR Centers of Excellence for the Global HR Partner team, collaborating on enterprise-wide HR programs that roll out to the business and ensuring that the Global HR Partner team has the information needed to execute on the role out (training, materials, timelines, etc.).
- Have ultimate responsibility for oversight and monitoring of HR Program roll out and global projects - ensuring on time completion.
- Responsible for identifying and deploying infrastructure, tools and training that enable operational consistency and improve efficiency for the global team.
- Actively partnering with IT, HR Technology and HRSS on the success of HR’s continued digital transformation efforts.
- Monitoring and tracking of Global HR Partner team budget – partnering monthly with finance.
- Agenda and planning for Partner Leadership Team Meetings and Global HR Partner All Hands meetings.
- Acting as an HR partner for a key line of business
You are highly organized and enjoy monitoring projects through outcomes. You love process and finding new ways of incorporating process efficiency. You are excited at idea of building processes and services from concept through implementation. You are energized by working in a global team. You have a passion for working on complex challenges and creating solutions and understand the need to develop and track the success of those solutions through meaningful metrics and reporting. To be most successful, you know that gaining commitment and partnership from various stakeholders along the way is critical. And at the end of the day, you are motivated by results.
You are a high performer who can “hit the ground running” and bring experience into the ecosystems we operate in - high tech and/or professional services. You’re passionate about the work you do – helping human resources add value to the business through well executed programs! You love to put order to chaos and are energized by a good challenge. You see opportunity in a less than optimal process and look for new ways of incorporating process efficiency.
You demonstrate strong project and program management discipline with the ability to independently prioritize and track complex, competing schedules; proactively anticipate and complete tasks; and initiate programs. You partner and work across boundaries (organizations, business processes, systems, programs) to assess best ways to operationalize, deploy programs.
- Minimum of 10+ years related HR, program / project management experience with implementation of large, global initiatives and programs
- Prior experience as an HR Partner and or digital HR transformation a plus
- Experience working and navigating in a globally complex matrixed organization
- Broad operational HR knowledge including HR partnering, employee relations, total rewards, talent acquisition, talent management, shared services, etc.
- Strength in Program/Project management experience
- Experience managing/monitoring budgets
- Experience deploying complex programs across multiple lines of business, in highly matrixed originations
- Proven strength in simplifying complex concepts without losing original meaning and identifying process improvements
- Attention to detail and quality with excellent follow-through in a fast-paced transforming
- Taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and pivot quickly
- Strong execution - overcomes setbacks and drives outcomes
- Experience identifying the right metrics, and using technology to track & report progress (e.g., metrics, dashboards, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within the organization
- Strong collaboration, as evidenced by successful partnerships at all levels within an organization, influencing decision makers and managing stakeholder expectations
- Solid communications and presentation skills – this role will be visible within the HR Team
- Willing to travel – up to 20% (post pandemic)
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Global Human Resources Program Manager
Job Category: Human Resources
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US