HR Regional Partner
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 211882
HR Regional Partner
Purpose of the Role
This role is a member of the HR Partner team in India, responsible for supporting Teradata’s businesses, working in collaboration with the APJ HR Partner team and HR Center’s of Excellence (COE’s) to enable the people strategies to drive business outcomes. Reporting to the India HR Regional Partner Lead, you will be on the front line of partnering with Managers and employees driving processes that optimize the company’s investment - our people, while ensuring alignment and support of our corporate culture and business initiatives. In this role you will deliver and drive full spectrum human resources activities that will strengthen culture, improve operations, performance and enhance engagement.
- Support business needs in providing a full spectrum of human resources activities • Partnering with employees and managers • Communicate effectively at multiple levels within the organization • Have high standards for individual contributions and business outcomes • Employee lifecycle management including
- New employee onboarding/orientation
- Employee performance management
- Conduct Exit / Termination interviews, providing feedback to management when necessary
- Support center of excellence program roll out within the region (talent management, total rewards, benefits, talent acquisition and workforce analytics)
- Facilitate manager and employee training
- Participate in organization wide change efforts
- May counsel employees concerning work-related problems
- Comfortable with and able to effectively analyse and use data to inform and measure outcomes
- Supports company’s diversity initiatives and may maintain records for EEO and affirmative action reporting requirements
- May assist in the formulation of compensation objectives, manpower goals, performance management, personnel policies and procedures
- Minimum of 2 - 6 years related HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant field
- Must have HR knowledge
- Experience working with at-least one business, preferably in a highly matrixed origination
- Good execution skills and orientation
- Good attention to detail and basis for action
- Good Communications skills and the ability to influence managers/leaders
- Good Analytical skills
- Experience in HRIS, Workday will be considered a plus
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: HR Regional Partner
Job Category: Human Resources
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN