Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 211879
Job Description – Java Developer, Software Engineer
Product Area – TD Studio (IDE, Developer Tools) | Job Location - Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement highly usable enterprise applications and tools using Java technologies
- Analyze and design complex features built as increments to existing products
- Design and develop features for new products and features for a cloud-native roadmap
- Collaborate closely with platform and UI engineers for end to end design of the features
- Evaluate, investigate, and tune/optimize the performance of the application
- Develop and support of key features and functions throughout its life cycle, from conception to support and enhancement
- Resolve Customer Incidents and Support IDE Engineering team
- Advanced programming skills in core Java and open source frameworks
- Experience in developing and debugging with popular IDEs – Eclipse, VS code etc.
- Experience with both thick client and web-based application development
- Working experience on Linux and Windows platforms
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Expertise in troubleshooting Java applications, memory analysis
- Experience with Relational databases – Teradata is a plus
- Experience with public cloud and SaaS applications
- Use of tools such as JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory in a CI/CD environment
- Individual Contributor role closely working with team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
- Software Development and Maintenance
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in Java application development
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN