Associate Test Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 211855
Job Description: Associate Test Engineer
Product Area – Analytic Applications | Job Location - Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities
- Testing and Test Automation of Analytical Applications.
- Work closely with the team members to test the product features.
- Test automation using open-source tools and frameworks.
- Maintain and enhance automation scripts.
- Collaborate with different teams across the organization for resolving issues.
- Follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision.
- Report progress against objectives periodically.
- Assist in Release testing.
- Strong Java programming skills.
- Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong debugging skills.
- Good Knowledge of testing process.
- Working Knowledge on SQL and database.
- Exposure to scripting skills.
- Open to learn and experiment new automation frameworks.
- Good knowledge on Linux platforms.
- Knowledge on test automation tools like Selenium.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD & CT process using Jenkins or similar tools.
- Ansible scripting.
- Individual Contributor role closely working with team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
- Software Testing and Test Automation.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines
- 0-3 years of experience in Testing and Test automation
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Test Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN