Associate Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 211854
Job Description: Associate Software Engineer – Java
Product Area – Analytic Applications | Job Location - Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement highly scalable web-based enterprise applications using Java technologies.
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team during the feature implementation.
- Develop and support of key features and functions throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze, debug and resolve customer incidents and support Applications Sustaining Engineering team.
- Excellent programming skills in Java.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good analyzing/debugging skills.
- Knowledge of SQL on any Relational databases (e.g. Teradata, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Open to learn and experiment new frameworks and APIs.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Spring frameworks.
- Experience with any ORM (e.g. JPA, Hibernate, MyBatis, etc.).
- Individual Contributor role closely working with team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
- Software Development and Maintenance
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines.
- 0-3 years of relevant industry experience (External) or Internship completion for BE/B.Tech candidates that are part of the talent pool at Teradata (Internal applicants).
- Experience in developing web applications.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN