Senior Salesforce CPQ Systems Analyst
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 211830
As a member of Commercial Operations team, you will have the opportunity to excel in the role of a Business Technology Analyst as you work with multiple teams in areas of Sales Support, Tools and Technology, Product Management and IT. The Business Technology Analyst is a key member of a team that drives continuous development and maintains Teradata’s Salesforce CPQ instance and adheres to industry best practices. You will drive simplification of tools and processes in a complex business and technology environment across multiple organizations working with individuals at a wide variety of levels of the company. The position is based in San Diego, CA.
- Supporting the Deal Desk in using Teradata’s Salesforce CPQ implementation, in the areas of modeling the complex deals in quotes and approval process
- Administering CPQ price and cost data, creating and maintaining price and cost rules
- Collaborating with Tools and Tech team as well as Teradata’s internal Salesforce development team representing business users in continuous development of the CPQ solution
- Working closely with the Product Management organization to structure and capture requirements of modeling product changes in CPQ
- Providing support to teams working on analytics based on CPQ data as a subject matter expert both in business and technical perspective of the CPQ solution
- Work on ad hoc reporting to investigate technical and process issues to allow data driven decision making
- Turn discovered and reported issues into actionable solution plans
- Participate in preparation and delivery of enablement materials related to new functionality releases
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years related work experience
- Salesforce CPQ / Steelbricks CPQ Admin experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Strong capability in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Windows applications
- Demonstrated analytical/financial skills gained through formal education, certification or work experience
- Self-directed individual
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work closely with multiple functional areas to achieve desired outcomes
- The ability to professionally discuss business and technical issues with management and offer advice and alternatives
- Prior experience in finance, technology, pricing, solutions engineering or sales-support roles preferably for a SaaS company
- Knowledge of web-based applications, sales support tools, or other modern programming languages
- Knowledge of data warehousing and public cloud solutions
- Good working knowledge of Power BI or similar data visualization application
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Salesforce CPQ Systems Analyst
Job Category: IT
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US