Location: Karachi, Sindh PK
Requisition Number: 211823
Teradata GDC Pakistan is seeking Full-Stack (Java with Angular) professionals.
In the role of software engineering, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for modules, visualizations and driving team for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position can be Lahore or Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Development of the crucial components of the project/solution.
- Build solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches).
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions.
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests.
- Code review.
- Around 3+ years of experience in Java and related frameworks e.g. spring boot.
- The relevant experience with: SOLID, OOP, OOA, SOA.
- Strong skills using Design Patterns.
- GIT, GitLab, Jenkins/TeamCity, Jira.
- English level – upper-intermediate / advanced.
- Experience with modern MV* frameworks / libraries for SPAs like Angular and etc.
- Angular 8+
- Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.).
- Continuous integration.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles.
- Microservices architecture.
- Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM.
- Experience with CSS precompiles like SASS/SCSS or LESS.
- Clean code addicted.
- Test Driven Development as a hobby.
- Good communication skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Full-Stack Engineer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Karachi, Sindh PK