Assoc. Program Manager – Customer Support & Services
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 211818
Assoc. Program Manager – Customer Support & Services
As an Associate Program Manager in our Customer Support and Services (CS&S) organization, you will work collaboratively with a team of Program Managers to continuously improve our business processes and applications utilizing the ServiceNow platform and championing ITIL standards.
Our team drives improvement through data analysis, user feedback, iterative progress, and close collaboration with our stakeholders. You will understand support processes, champion ITIL standards in streamlining and consolidating disparate processes, work to create consistent and efficient processes in a highly collaborative environment. You will assist in managing specific process areas and related ServiceNow components, help manage the development of new feature requests, ensure up-to-date documentation and communication to users, and engage stakeholders from across the organization to ensure continuous improvement.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Work daily with product managers and stakeholders to drive improvements for a core set of support processes
- Build strong relationships and collaborate on activities/efforts required to ensure consistent and streamlined processes across our CS&S organization
- Help define requirements, manage development, test and deploy new features in ServiceNow
- Actively track, update, and report on development progress for specified projects
- Progressively gain knowledge of our support and service offerings, and be able to assist in the prioritization of enhancement requests
- Develop and update process documentation, provide input to training materials, and help manage change enablement actions
- Manage bug/enhancement requests and contribute to our internal knowledge base by documenting solutions to known user issues
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities through data analysis, survey results, user feedback and stakeholder engagement
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, IT, Program/Project Management or similar experience
- Candidate must have 2-4 years of experience, preferably in the technology or management consulting industries. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of customer support processes.
- Project management skills with exposure to Agile/Scrum development methodologies required
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and ServiceNow required
- Robust communication skills (verbal, written) including ability to present and collaborate
- Independent problem solver who will take initiative and execute work
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and take on all aspects of work, from action item and follow up to strategic process evolution and prioritization
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities
- Self-starter with ability to conceive of and accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion.
Community / Marketing Title: Assoc. Program Manager – Customer Support & Services
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX