Senior Manager - BI
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 211795
GDC Analytics Business Intelligence Practice Leader
The GDC Analytics Business Intelligence Practice Leader is a management-level role. He/ She is responsible for:
- Providing the growth and general oversight of the BI practice across Teradata’s global delivery centers; this includes providing direction and oversight into capacity and capability growth, competency definitions, capability development, and assets development that are aligned with the overall Teradata strategy
- Expanding the footprint of the GDC Analytics practice within the Asia Pacific & Japan region in terms of engagement
- Forming and maintaining good relations with regional leaders with the intent of GDC Analytics being top-of-mind for any Analytics opportunities within their regions
- Building the regional pipeline of Analytics opportunities going to the GDC
- Identifying BI products and services that are needed by clients and build capability and capacity on these products and services; this includes being knowledgeable of the various BI technologies available, developing assets around these technologies, and matching them with the needs of clients
- Implementing and continuously enhancing the BI Competency Framework to drive the career growth of the BI professional; this includes updating and executing the competency assessment process, and developing learning roadmaps
- Supporting delivery of projects from solutioning to execution; this includes estimating, sourcing, initiating, assuring quality deliverables, serving as escalation points, and closing projects
- Achieving GDC KPIs relating to, among others, increased regional footprint, improved time and cost to deliver, contributions to strategic initiatives, and capability development
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Engineering or related fields is preferred
- 10+ years of overall relevant industry experience preferably with consulting organizations
- Excellent Oral, Written, Communication and Presentation skills
- Experience of working in Technical Pre-Sales or Sales roles
- Ability to support relevant teams during the sales process by effective estimations, work planning and managing P&Ls.
- Ability to effectively coach and mentor
- Good SQL and Database experience with any major RDBMS e.g. Teradata, SQL Server, DB/2, Oracle
- 5+ years of BI experience working on tools like Power BI, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Tableau etc.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager - BI
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN