Senior Solutions Analyst
Location: Mexico City, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 211787
- Working on data warehouse integration / reporting/ improvement projects with focusing on gathering/analyze requirements , deep dive analyze the source system and business process, building the prototype , working with engineers, data modelers and architects to implement optimal solutions, perform testing, support production releases and communication of releases.
- Help to design, develop, test, and implement tables, views, operational reporting, scorecards, and dashboards to support internal business customers
- Use the data to analyze, interpret and solve complex business problems.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and independently solve problems
- Prepare documentation on all projects support eventual productization of processes and services of the analytics platform product.
- Share knowledge of analytics and data in area of specialty
- The solution analyst should have basic skill at technical document authoring, writing and analyzing SQL to validate results, and interfacing with various stakeholders across the organization.
- Good knowledge of data system design for data mining, modeling, reporting and analytics.
- Good communication skills to work with customers and ability to analyze the requirement and produce executable technical roadmap.
- Good Skill with communicating requirements and logic design to technical staff, ensuring deliverables meet requirements and validating results against benchmarks.
- Good knowledge in analytics, modeling and data applications concepts for large big data environments.
- Good knowledge with data pipeline, data mining , data modeling and data visualization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- “Can do” attitude, a quick learner, team player, energetic personality, works well under pressure in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- 4+ years of experience in a hands-on data application related business system analysis, data analytics role.
- Fluent in SQL and relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle and Teradata.
- Basic knowledge with data model design.
- Hands on experience with PowerBI or other data visualization tools.
- Basic knowledge with business analytics and statistics modeling.
- Bachelor's Degree above or equivalent. Math or Statistics preferred
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Solutions Analyst
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX