Test Automation Consultant – Data warehouse
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 211759
4-6 years of experience in Data warehousing in which 2-5 in Testing and Test Automation as Test Automation Engineer to design and execute automation tests. Test Automation Engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems in Enterprise Data Warehouse. He/She should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date Test solutions for large EDW for upcoming automation technologies.
To be successful as a Test Automation Engineer, should possess a superior mathematical and analytical aptitude.
Test Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for EDW.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in ETL and BI through testing.
- Collaborating with Business Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions test solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Create and communicate test reports, status, and testing information to the project team and Project Manager.
- Strong willingness to learn Inhouse teradata automation tools/solutions.
- CI/CD Implementation using orchestration engine and automation tools for SDLC including Data Ingestion, Wrangling, Testing, Packaging & Deployment, Scheduling and Operations support processes etc.
Test Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Must have good proficiency in Teradata SQL, Testing Principles, good knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse and Big data technologies.
- Proficiency in various technologies such as Java, Python, Selenium, HP ALM, JIRA, ROBOT, GITHUB, Devops, Jenkin, cloud etc. for Test automation work.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Test Automation Consultant – Data warehouse
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN