Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 211659
Data Architect is an integrated role that combines system-, data analysis functions and ensures the integrity of the solution in terms of data quality, availability and effective data governance during the lifecycle of Data Warehouse. Often the duration and efficiency of an implementation is reliant upon good quality, accurately sourced data, and often the data is in disparate source systems with little reviews or management.
- Provides support in the use of enterprise data, particularly identifying synergies and connections between data across business areas.
- Perform data profiling and data analysis and designing a robust relational structure.
- Data modelling: logical and physical design (3NF, star-scheme, etc.).
- Design of detailed data loading and data marts.
- Technical documentation creating: business requirements, source-to-target (mapping description), technical design, testing methodology, etc.
- Providing expert support in pre-sales activities, expert assessment of solution.
- Development of analytic tasks in terms of different technologies (DWH, BigData, OpenSource BI).
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.
- Three+ years’ experience as a business-/ system analyst/architect in DWH projects.
- Proactively engage with the project stake-holders and understand requirements.
- In depth knowledge of data modeling methodologies and techniques.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience with ERWIN or Power Designer as modelling tool is an advantage.
- Experience with BI tool QlikView/QlikSense as an analyst/developer.
- Experience with Teradata is an advantage.
- Experience with Data Governance tasks is an advantage.
- Strong project process understanding, with excellent technical documentation skills.
- Familiarity Hadoop, Big Data and Cloud Architecture is a plus, readiness to participate in projects across all these areas.
- Effective multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills required; technical and business writing skills.
- Creativity and ability to find solutions, which can be interesting for customers.
Candidates must have a Bachelor degree in IT or Finance.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years DWH/BI program design/implementation experience in Bank/Telco/Retail areas.
- Sound understanding of components of enterprise information architecture, DWH architecture.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Architect
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU