Content Engineer & Trainer
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 211581
Job Location – Mumbai/ Pune
Role: Global Consulting Enablement Trainer
- Bachelor or master’s in computer science or Information Technology
Required Skills & Competencies
- Hands on experience in Cloud services (Compute, Storage, Networking and Security)
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL Programming is mandatory
- Strong knowledge on Teradata Vantage technology
- Course development and/or technical writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team
Good to have
- Technical instruction/delivery in a high tech environment
- Understanding of Normalization Forms and working with Tables and complex joins is preferable
- Having worked with ETL Tools or BI tools is preferable but not mandatory
- Ability and inclination to learn new technologies, research and develop new content as per Teradata learning goals
- Develop and deliver various Teradata courses especially TD Factory, Teradata Admin and open to learn new technical tools and topics such as Cloud, Analytics or any Consulting Service Portfolio trainings etc.
- Delivery method may be a mix of instructor-led, virtual instructor-led and/or other forms of high impact learning at a distance
- Assist with creating and maintaining technical curriculum for Teradata consultants, partners and customers
- Drive the increased technical capability of Teradata resources from New Hires to SME consultants
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts and stakeholders to provide real-world scenarios and examples for the course materials
- Develop labs and exercises in line with the learning objectives for different training programs
- Maintain close working relationships with the environment team and assist them in streamlining the systems/instances for training delivery
- Work closely with different SMEs, expert groups, Technical Training members and stakeholders to ensure best content creation, training delivery and impact
- Up to 20% travel may be required to support delivery as and when needed
- Overall 8 years of experience in the technology sector
- Vantage Certified Associate certification
- Cloud certification (any CSP) is preferable
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Content Engineer & Trainer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN