Partner Account Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Requisition Number: 211577
Teradata is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to manage, grow and develop the regional relationship with Teradata’s strategic partners in addition to supporting several other tactical relationships. This position requires a high energy individual that can manage multiple touch points and create strong relationships across the organization and work collaboratively to support the success of our business within Teradata and the partner organization.
Applicants should have a proven track record in partnership management or experience working with global / regional Systems Integrators/Consulting, Cloud-native or Analytics focused partners. The scope of the role includes identification of new business opportunities with or through the partner, including growth within existing Teradata accounts, management of the relationships and sales engagement process to gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution. The applicant will develop presentations and materials, support sales calls and maintain up to date best practices on partnership. The role will require exceptional interpersonal skills, strong strategic sense and a deep understanding of our Teradata strategies and business model.
- Drive the increased adoption of Teradata solutions with the partner organization; facilitate communication, enablement and resource alignment to accelerate growth.
- Create, develop and execute functional or sector specific initiatives in line with partner and Teradata strategic objectives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Partner’s business objectives and effectively communicate and align with Teradata to drive incremental growth.
- Develop strong relations and advocates with key decision makers on the partner side as well as internally in Teradata to support growth of our business.
- Identify new business opportunities with or through partners, develop plans for how Teradata can leverage these and gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution.
- Build an industry or geographic specific partner portfolio to support aligned sales team
- Establish strong relationships with Teradata sales teams that instill confidence in value of partners
- Develop presentations and materials to support sales with and through partner.
- Support sales calls and consulting engagements where partner is involved by maintain up to date best practices on partnership
- Achievement of MBO’s associated with driving revenue and new account development and related activities.
- Secondary focus on supporting several other partnerships in the region on a tactical basis.
- A bachelor’s degree as well as 10 years’ experience in managing complex relationships with one or more of the following skills:
- A strong understanding of and practical experience in alliance management specifically within high-tech at both a strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Strategy, business planning formulation and execution experience, with measurable result.
- Experience managing complex relationships across multiple levels and disciplines.
- Ability to manage a complex selling environment where objectives between the Partner and Teradata may not always be aligned.
- High degree of executive presence; proven ability and experience to operate effectively at senior management and C-executive levels.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain trust and credibility
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to deliver effective diplomatic communications as well as handle sensitive information and materials in a confidential manner
- Background in data and analytics.
- Current knowledge of Teradata solutions is recommended.
- Passion to win, entrepreneurial, high energy, responsive, and results-driven self-starter.
- Ability to deal well with change and be a team player, builder, and leader.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence.
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English.
- Prior work experience with one of the major Global System Integrators (preferred) Industry
- Domain experience within one of the following: Healthcare, Life Sciences Communications, Media & Entertainment Retail, Hospitality, Travel, Financial Services, Insurance, or Manufacturing
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Account Manager
Job Category: Business Development
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US