Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 211562
The Administrative Assistant must be able to operate within a fast paced, growth environment that constantly changes. This person must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to manage ambiguity and be willing and able to provide efficient and effective administrative activities to support management and their teams, including senior level executives. We re looking for a results-oriented, self-motivator who can work proactively and independently.
This person will support the Go-to-Market Enablement team which is comprised of 4 VP/Senior Directors and can be located anywhere in the US, but willing to work across multiple time zones.
- Maintain multiple calendars, schedule appointments and conference calls, and prepare itineraries and working with peer Administrative Assistants.
- Compose and prepare memos, letters, meeting minutes and other correspondence as needed.
- Make travel arrangements (post-pandemic).
- Maintain organization charts and key distribution lists.
- Process department invoices and check requests through Accounts Payable.
- Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Intimately know internal office functions such as, but not limited to, use of I-Expense, CAR, Changepoint, Workday, HR forms, Attendance, process payroll updates, PO's, technical support, etc.
- Effectively and efficiently prepare presentation materials if required.
- Assist with preparation of meeting; booking conference rooms, scheduling conference calls, catering, etc.
- Provide facility support in coordination with property managers and, vendors, including tidying conference rooms, etc.
- Coordinate office events such as employee celebrations and internal meetings (post pandemic).
- Support human resources administrative needs in the areas of immigration, new hire orientation and intern program support.
- Coordinate with peer Administrative Assistants to apply continuous improvement creating processes and infrastructure, to drive effective and efficient processes and improve performance of Teradata overall.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Thorough knowledge and high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products, primarily PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Demonstrated basic analytical & mathematical skills; ability to perform research, data gathering, basic data analysis.
• Ability to multi-task and provide cross-organizational support.
• Ability to perform and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong editing and grammar skills
• Excellent attention to detail and strong planning abilities.
• Positively represent Teradata through proper phone etiquette, providing phone coverage, and efficiently routing and screening messages.
• Excellent organizational skills, including the flexibility and ability to work efficiently and concurrently with multiple organizations and managers.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Associates Degree
• Experience working with a multi-national company
• Experience supporting senior level executives
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US