GDC MS Technical Delivery Manager (TDM)
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 211548
GDC MS Technical Delivery Manager (TDM):
Location: Mumbai/ Pune
The GDC MS TDM role will be accountable for technical delivery from GDC and building Project / engagement specific delivery capabilities within team. For project escalations & resource related issues GDC TDM will be the primary point of contact for the SM / SEM(s).
- Ensure project is being administered in accordance with the SOW, PnL and SLA
- Should be well versed to pro-actively identify GDC service delivery risks and create mitigation plan
- Production deliverables should be achieved utilizing CMP - standardized best practices
- Project reporting, project reviews and audits are conducted as specified
- Should have knowledge of ITIL framework
- Should have experience working with any of the following
- ETL & BI tools - Informatica / Datastage / Ab-Initio / Cognos / MicroStrategy / Business Objects
- Open Source - Cloudera / Hortonworks
- Cloud - AWS / Azure / Intellicloud
- Should have good Presentation and Communication skills
- Should have exposure to Pre-sales activities
Job Description / Responsibilities / Requirements
- Assembles project delivery teams, appoints team leaders, balancing mix and skills sets of associates to meet project
- Ensure the smooth ongoing project execution of the production engagement phase through the maintenance of regular status meetings and reports, and by soliciting continuous feedback from SEM
- Reviewing the SOW contracts, suggesting the changes as appropriate and giving the feedback to SEM / SAM
- Implementing and maintaining CMP & SDA on respective projects using Team leads. Participate in CMP & SDA reviews/Audits
- CMP Dashboards to be filled by TDMs.
- Track roadmaps and check for improvements
- Weekly tracking of delivery, open issues, baseline metrics, recommendations & value-adds Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly deliverables are achieved and reviews all customer roadmaps to ensure both tactical and strategic impact can be achieved
- SDA to be tracked on a weekly basis
- Escalate to higher stakeholders in timely manner
- Responsible for team operational schedules, hours of coverage, on call, etc.
- Monitor the performance of the on-site and offsite resources from the GDC, through proactive project management, issue escalation and reporting
- Review the work deliverables, status reports on all areas and identify opportunities to improve project deliverables and to implement best practice for changing needs and requirements
- Ability to encapsulate knowledge for sharing across multiple projects
- Technical project auditing and risk assessment competencies
- Ability to mentor and technically guide team leads and team members in the crisis on the project deliverables and meeting the SLAs as per the Statements of Work
- Should have excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated experience managing and resolving work requests, tracking incidents and issues, and escalating technical problems for Permanent resolutions
- Pro-active identification of process improvements, automation possibilities, if any, technical delivery risks and provide probable solution
- Ensure that the Teradata Environment supports the customer’s goals and objectives, in compliance with a defined Statement of Work and associated Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure processes are in place for SLA measurement and reporting
- Provide periodic reporting and presentations to Teradata GDC MS Stake holders on the state of the Managed Services project
Up to 50%, but varies based on client, project or internal activities
Community / Marketing Title: GDC MS Technical Delivery Manager (TDM)
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN