Account Executive Retail- New Business
Location: MUNICH, Bavaria DE
Requisition Number: 211512
Account Executive Retail –New Business (m/f/d)
Location: Germany- Flexible
We’re looking for someone exceptional for an exceptional opportunity. At Teradata, we are continuously growing our footprint and we want you to be part of that growth journey. In your role you will be responsible to build up new relationships to new clients and create an end-to-end strategic management of the dedicated accounts. As a Teradata Account Executive, we’ll entrust you to deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients, for us and for your own personal development and ongoing success. We know this is a big ask, but it’s what makes our Account Executive stand out from the crowd. Does this sound like you?
You’ll be responsible for delivering Teradata’s unique portfolio of solution products and services to our new clients. We would like to establish relationship with leading organisations – our solutions provide a true enterprise capability, delivering millions of dollars of value to multiple business functions and thousands of users. And now we’re investing to make these clients our flagship European customers. So, you’ll need to be an exceptional sales leader with the drive to make this ambition a reality.
You’ll need a range of skills and experience, including
- Strong sales leadership qualities, and experience of selling and working with analytic data solutions within different industries (retail preferred) with focus of obtaining new logos and new business
- Preferably you have a proven track record of winning new businesses and existing network from the retail industry
- Experience of managing new accounts, working with a team supporting you on a virtual basis.
- Building and establishing a network on all levels within the customer organisation
- The ability to construct, sell and close entry deals as well as complex deals of $10m+ and build the supporting business case
- A track record of building and executing a strategic account plan in large enterprise customers –and developing win/win propositions with key partners within the organisation, eg system integrators and technology providers
- Excellent communication skills to build a senior network to C-Level executive across multiple business functions
- Excellent German language knowledge is essential (Oral and written)
You’ll be working closely with your customers, both as a consultant and as a trusted advisor. Teradata’s professional reputation and range of solutions and services is second to none, so you’ll also be a trusted ambassador for our brand.
And if you’re driven to be the best, and want to join the best analytics and solutions provider, we’ll recognise and reward your skills. Your ongoing professional development is essential to our ongoing success, your customer’s success and, of course, your own. So, if this is you, we’d love to meet with you.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive Retail- New Business
Job Category: Sales
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: MUNICH, Bavaria DE