Customer Success Architect
Location: MUNICH, Bavaria DE
Requisition Number: 211511
Customer Success Architect
Location: EMEA – Virtual
Job Category: Customer Success
EMEA - Virtual
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Position Overview – Customer Success Architect
Our Customer Success Architects are highly respected for their knowledge, skills and empathy to meet our customers’ business challenges through the use of data and analytics at scale. And as our customers rank among the best and largest in their industry, including leading financial institutions, manufacturers, telcos, retailers, airlines, major government entities and others, this respect is hard earned. We believe the best way to achieve high value outcomes for our customers is to foster a community of people who love data and the world changing possibilities that analytics can provide.
As the Customer Success Architect supporting our growing customer success organization you will work closely with our global customer education team, customer success managers, and our customers to ensure our customers are equipped with the materials and programs they need to drive value from their Teradata Vantage environment. You will partner with product development, technical training and peers in customer success to successfully enable our customer obsessed vision and drive consumption of Teradata.
You’ll be part of a team that loves to learn and uncover the best ways to help educate our customers on their analytical solutions and assist them in getting the most value out of their investment in Teradata.
You are a good communicator, with an ability to see both the widescreen and the close-up of how technology provides solutions and opportunities for our customers. And when we say communicate, we mean you’ll be talking with everyone from the DBA to senior executives; comfortable and confident that you’ll deliver the best possible education and support for our customers. You will also keep up with our competitors’ capabilities, because our customer needs confidence in your understanding of their data challenges.
You are smart and adaptive, with a great attitude and focused on helping our customers understand how analytics and our Vantage platform provide successful solutions to their business challenges. You will be a knowledge seeker, constantly searching and collaborating with colleagues, customers and partners. As a Customer Success Architect, you will thrive in a team, working closely with our Customer Education Consultants, Customer Success Managers, Account Executives and the extended support organization.
So, if your passion for real, deliverable solutions to some of the biggest data challenges in the world matches ours, and what we’ve said appeals to your sense of adventure, come and work for us.
What you will be doing….
- Leverage Teradata expertise in data warehouse technology/architecture, data management, analytics, and other areas related to Teradata’s solution offerings to support customer inquiries as part of our education offerings
- Work as a trusted advisor with customer’s decision-makers by establishing credibility
- Support our new Customer Success Managers through delivery of customer specific sessions
- Develop, cultivate and promote targeted resources to drive education and awareness campaigns
- Deliver customer education on key high-value features and functionality across the complete set of Teradata Solutions
- Contribute to education requirements for new courses or offerings
- Assist with education scoping requirements to meet customer specific requests and needs
- Inspire confidence in Teradata software through your professionalism and expertise
- Review new education offerings, working with course developers
- Conduct training and presentations on Teradata solutions through effective communication and consultative dialogue
- Support Teradata certification exam and training development
What skills are needed for ideal candidates
- Passionate and enthusiastic about data, analytics, and Teradata – after all, we are…
- 10+ years hands on Teradata implementation experience with current Teradata certification credentials (Teradata 14 or Vantage MASTER preferred)
- Clear, confident and persuasive communicator with the ability to address questions across a variety of industry use cases and environments
- Possess expert point of view on how to drive feature/analytical function adoption to drive business value
- Have a keen interest and understanding of developments in the data and analytics technology (AI machine learning) world
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a remote team, driving successful outcomes
- Comfortable in an agile, fast-paced, changing environment with an excellent ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
- Possess strong analytics and problem-solving skills
The Customer Success Architect will work from a virtual (home) office. A combination of independent work and team collaboration will be required.
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Architect
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: MUNICH, Bavaria DE