Associate Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 211510
Position Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Participate in design, code, test, and documentation of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering.
Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology.
Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in Sustaining/Development of medium to large projects.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experienced should have good software development skills including design specification, coding, testing.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Having good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like UNIX, Windows, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, which should include SQL.
- Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
- Scripting Language Python
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker deployment technologies.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN