REGIONAL HR PARTNER LEAD, SOUTH ASIA AND KOREA
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 211502
REGIONAL HR PARTNER LEAD, South Asia, and Korea (Senior Manager)
Teradata is seeking the Regional HR Partner lead for South Asia and Korea, geographic unit. This role will work closely with our leaders and managers in the South Asia and Korea, geo and deliver on human resource initiatives, strategies, policies, and programs. This position provides counsel directly to the management team and the employees in the geography. This includes strategies to accelerate the organization’s transformation to create a high-performance culture. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of "what great HR looks like" and how business cycles influence the people agenda.
In this role, you will manage, adapt, and drive HR programs that are sustainable and agile. The successful candidate will apply critical thinking, sound judgment, and analytical curiosity to ensure successful business outcomes.
The role will be part of Teradata HR team and report into APJ HR leader. As part of the team, you will have an opportunity to drive and lead global & regional HR projects. You will have an opportunity to work across countries and be part of an inclusive workplace.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with business and people leaders to operationalize HR practices, programs, processes, and services that drive individual and business performance.
- Plans, aligns, and delivers results – proven skills in planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals and long-term success
- Support deployment of global HR processes and programs, including the performance and talent management, pay administration, talent acquisition, career development, and organization design initiatives, working in tandem with HR CoEs.
- Provide day to day delivery of HR best practices and services that match HR solutions to business issues.
- Leverage the internal culture, values, mission, and vision to inspire and engage employees.
- Execute approved workforce plans and perform headcount analyses to ensure resources are properly aligned to meet business goals and objectives.
- Deploy regulatory compliance/conformance and diversity initiatives within the geographic location.
- Design appropriate retention strategies – consult with senior leaders on talent development and succession plans and help implement consistent practices throughout the organization.
- Provide analytical support in the delivery of HR reporting requirements and provide a measurement of success in everything we do.
This role will be based out of Singapore, APJ HQ for Teradata. Travel to other countries where applicable may be required. Up to 5% travel required.
Key Skills & Competencies you have:
- Ability to drive business focused HR solutions.
- Senior leadership engagement and management.
- Structured thinking and problem solving
- Be results-oriented, a self-starter, and self-directed with proven ability to work with remote teams.
- Ability to work effectively across cultures and countries to develop and deploy HR solutions.
- Flexible and able to adapt to fast paced/changing work environment.
- Must have a strong understanding of current HR challenges in the marketplace.
- Team management.
Key experiences you have:
- BS degree, MBA or master’s degree in human resources, a plus
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a human resources function, preferably with a technology and/or services company.
- At least 10 years generalist experience in large organizations.
- Experience deploying programs in global, matrixed organizations to deliver desired outcomes
- Full Employee life cycle program/project management experience.
- Knowledge in a broad range of HR functional areas including talent management, performance management, compensation (practice and delivery), HR technology, and other generalist HR areas.
- Good understanding of statutory requirements and local employment and labor laws.
- Proven record of delivering results in transformational environments.
State: Central Singapore
Community / Marketing Title: REGIONAL HR PARTNER LEAD, SOUTH ASIA AND KOREA
Job Category: Human Resources
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG