Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng CN
Requisition Number: 211427
- The role is to manage key enterprise accounts to achieve the quota consistently.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining the account strategy for the overall engagement with the client.
- Understands the clients’ key business initiatives, concerns, technology stack, and competitive environment. With this knowledge, recognizes how Teradata solutions could be applied and can articulate the value of these solutions.
- Manages the selling process across all areas of the business and closes sales of hardware, software, and services.
- Leads the direction for the account team; responsible for account planning, business development meetings, managing the selling process and closing sales opportunities.
- Engages with internal resources to bring in expertise and specialized sales resources as needed.
- Builds and manages relationships with client decision makers including but not limited to the C-suite.
- Coordinates team engagement with client, mapping each resource to most valuable opportunities and serves as an escalation point for high priority client issues.
- Maintains knowledge of Teradata products and solutions as well as competitive offerings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, and master is preferred.
- Successful track and excellent sales records in the past and sales experiences with large, complex enterprise customers.
- Significant technical and industry knowledge in order to drive sales conversations with both IT and business customers.
- Strong learning capability and rapid adaptation ability to new fields, industries and changes.
- Customer relationship management experiences, particularly at the C-suite level.
- Proven skills in effectively managing and developing relevant messaging for business buyers.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to develop and solve business challenges.
- Prior experiences in managing sensitive and highly political environments; balancing the needs of the customer while ensuring the business remains profitable.
- Ability to effectively prioritize key activities and delegate as needed.
- Industry knowledge providing Innovative and creative capabilities in industry leading solution strategies and predicting/forecasting possible business problems.
State: Guangdong Sheng
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive
Job Category: Sales
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng CN