Senior Test Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 211350
Job Description –Senior Test Engineer
Job Location - Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and design test automation for complex features in Viewpoint product
- Lead a test team in a fast-paced agile development environment and represent product in automation forums across the organization
- Estimate the efforts required for implementation of product automation and manual testing
- Collaborate closely with internal partners and engineers for end to end ownership
- Develop, enhance and support Testing activities of various testing efforts in the product and across organization
- Fix issues in existing Automation Framework and help automate new features in next versions.
- Build tools and utilities to support Automation.
- Strong Java programming skills and excellent problem-solving skills and strong debugging skills
- Good Working knowledge of Selenium, UI Automation & API Automation using REST Assured or similar frameworks, experience Creating & Maintaining Automation frameworks
- Good Knowledge of Test Management Process, Test Documentation & Maintaining Test cases
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD & CT process using Jenkins or similar tools
- Working Knowledge on SQL and Database
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
- Teradata Database Knowledge
- Knowledge on Performance Testing tools – Open source
- Individual Contributor role closely working with team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
- Software Development and Maintenance
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines
- 5-8 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in Web application development
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Test Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN