AP and T&E Accountant
Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 211343
Accounts Payable Analyst – Teradata
The Accounts Payable Analyst will work as an integral part of the corporate accounting team with the critical tasks of operational support, routine and ad hoc reporting, and department wide assistance for the APAC region. The scope of this role includes high volume supplier invoice and payment transaction processing, research & analysis, and business unit support and will report to the Accounts Payable Lead, under direction of the Global Process Owner (GPO).
- Processes PO and Non-PO invoices for multiple countries & currencies
- Completes weekly supplier and employee payment run
- Research and resolve payments exceptions and issues
- Handles general AP inquiries using ServiceNow incident management tool
- Completes bi-monthly intercompany settlements
- Supports local & corporate accounting managers with invoice and payment discrepancies
- Reconciles the AP subledger with the GL; Identify and resolve unaccounted transactions on a regular basis
- Monitors the AP Aging and AP Trial Balance reports on a regular basis
- Completes month-end close proceedings and prepare subledger, purchasing, and expense accrual journals
- Assists with internal & external audit requests, as requested
- Participates in end-user testing for financial system implementation and upgrades
- Audits employee expense reports, as required
- Maintains desktop procedures
- Other related duties as assigned
- Prior AP experience with Tier 1 ERP system (Oracle R12) preferred
- Experience using accounts payable invoice automation solutions such as Kofax Markview or TranscendAP
- Experience with 3-way matched invoices and PO invoice hold resolution
- Minimum of 1-3 years of business-related experience; accounts payable experience with APAC region preferred, including VAT, Sales and Withholding tax
- Prior experience using incident management solutions, preferably ServiceNow
- General knowledge of accounting concepts & principles
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Intermediate to Advance Excel skills
Teradata is not your average place to work: we are inspiring and passionate people with a dynamic, relaxed and collaborative culture. This is your chance for you to join an organization with ambitious growth targets, where you can make your mark and shape the future.
Teradata is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities, and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the fundamentals they may bring to the role and the team.
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: AP and T&E Accountant
Job Category: Finance
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN