Business Analyst (Banking and Teradata)
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 211340
Job Description Overview:
- Knowledge of Finance domain is a must
- Any exposure to Banking Risk domain is an added advantage
- Must be aware of the process to define business requirements, capture it and verify the implementation from a business perspective
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must be good with SQL
- Awareness of tools like DataStage, Mainframe, Hadoop and Teradata would be good to have
- Any certification in Financial Domain or Business Analysis like PMI-PBA would be an advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the business direction to implement internal management requirement as well as external requirement like for (Regulator and Rating agencies (Moody’s/Finch/DBRS risk reporting requirement) particularly for those that require Single Name, Country and/or Industry sector aggregated risk information.
- Review & Validate the business requirement and understand the changes by discussing with business stakeholders
- Add/Bring the requirement details/summary in Jira dashboard and discuss in Scrum/Grooming session.
- Data profiling and analysis to ensure that the requirement is complete.
- Impact Analysis to make sure the new requirement is accommodated correctly in the existing system.
- Create or update the Mapping Document as per requirement as a referral document for DEV &QA team
- Once mapping is created, walkthrough the changes in mapping to the DEV and QA team.
- Facilitate UAT –Conduct the user acceptance testing and provide the detailed results to the business and obtain signoff.
- PIV –Once the changes are promoted in the production, verify the data to make sure the business requirement is accomplished
- Financial Domain Knowledge - Primary
- Teradata – Primary
- Mainframe - Good to Have
- DataStage – Good to Have
- OBI reporting – Basic
- Hadoop – Good to Have
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst (Banking and Teradata)
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN