Location: Saudi Arabia
Requisition Number: 211245
Project Manager – Based in Riyadh
The Project Manager leads a Teradata consulting project being responsible for the end-to-end engagement from inception to closure ensuring projects are completed on-time, quality and within budget on client expectations which delivers the expected Teradata business results.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead a Teradata consulting projects being responsible for the end-to-end engagement from inception to closure ensuring projects are completed on-time, quality and within budget on client expectations
- Working with the Technical Lead drive scoping, planning, cost estimating, software development approach, statement of work development and risk assessment, including but not limited to defining goals and objectives, identifying and documenting client requirements, resource requirements, project budget, project risks, and the translation of the client’s business requirements into specific deliverables
- Be responsible for the project delivery including manage the budget/cost (P&L); the day-to-day relationship with all stakeholders including clients; resolve project delivery issues; gain client acceptance and milestone payments; predict and mitigate key risks
- Maintain and communicate project status to all internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the client’s business case and the context of their business and assess the opportunities, benefits, risks and success factors of the project.
Education and Experience
- Graduate in any technical or business management discipline, with 8+ years of total experience.
- Experience as a client facing onsite project manager interfacing with client side project managers and influencing their stakeholders
- Proven experience of at least 8 years managing projects in the IT applications or data layers with experience in one of the following : application development (DevOps, Agile, Waterfall), package implementation (MS Dynamics, Oracle, SAP etc.) , Data Warehousing / Business intelligence )
[i.e. not IT infrastructure, oil and gas, physical infrastructure, business change]
- Evidence of successful end to end project deliveries of at least $3M personal responsibility from planning, budget/cost management (P&L), risk management, customer acceptance and contract change control.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing Data warehouse, Business intelligence, DW Migration, Application and Analytics projects.
- Experience in leading projects using Agile delivery is mandatory and preferably in data analytics.
- Proven experience in managing large multi-national, multi-cultural teams across several sites on projects and in executing projects of different types eg. Development, data warehousing, migration, support.
- At least one of the certifications from PMP, Agile, Six sigma, Prince2
- Working industry knowledge will be a plus, Telecom / Finance / Aviation / Government and Oil
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – making complex issues quickly understandable and actionable
- Problem solver - Proactive, Innovative with an analytical mindset. Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent leadership skills which drive consensus and team ownership of decisions, enabling an individual, the group or team to succeed.
- Customer centric thinker with an ability to work in large teams.
- Task oriented and solution driven with focus on deliverables, quality, cost and timelines
- Ability to work within multiple time zones, diverse cultures and under pressure in a challenging environment
Teradata highly values diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the attributes they may bring to the role and the team.
City: Ar Riyad
State: Ar Riyad
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Ar Riyad, Ar Riyad SA