Finance Operations - Reports & Analysis
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 211241
Finance Operations – Reports & Analysis associate
Location: Airoli, India
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyses anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This role will report to the Shared Services Centre Manager/Lead.
This new team member will join the Shared Services team as part of the Finance Operations organization, resource on/offboarding, project set up, maintenance & documentation, monthly performance reporting, planning, forecasting, contract management and control operations for Global Shared Service Centre. This role will work closely with region leadership & global finance team.
This role requires not only advanced reporting and expertise with MS excel and Power BI, but the ability to leverage the data warehouse for ad hoc reporting, and to demonstrate advanced capabilities with reporting tools to drive innovation and efficiency improvement.
Strong Excel skills are required, with experience using advanced functions (PowerQuery) to automate reports. Time management and ability to multitask essential for this role.
As this role involves collaboration with international counterparts, person should be flexible working in shifts, as some evening work will be required.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Apply Finance and Consulting Governance Policies
- Support for FinancialForce system tasks: new project setups with strong attention to detail, monitoring/reporting on project/customer financials, project budget management and resource task assignments.
- Administer Project Audit, Analysis, Setup, Maintenance, and Closeout
- On/Offboarding of resources in FinancialForce
- Ensure the integrity of data
- Generate FinancialForce & IDW (Business Objects) reports proactively to monitor and maintain data compliance and accuracy.
- Prepare Standard Weekly/Monthly Reports across regions
- Proactively make improvements to the financial and portfolio management processes
- Provide general finance operations support to the regions
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports across various platforms.
- Assist in SharePoint administration.
- Develop and automate reports.
The ideal candidate will be a keen and quick learner with the self-drive to gain skills and experience in new tools.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong skills in Microsoft tools. In particular:
- Advanced Excel skills
- VBA coding language advantageous
- Power Query
- M coding language advantageous
- Power BI
- DAX coding language advantageous
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Additional skills/experience that would be advantageous but not essential to the role:
- ServiceNow experience
- com platform experience
Bachelor’s in business accounting, or finance
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Operations - Reports & Analysis
Job Category: Finance
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN