Finance Operations Associate
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 211240
Shared Services Finance Operations Associate
Location: Airoli, India
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyses anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This role will report to the Shared Services Centre Manager/Lead.
This new team member will join the Shared Services team in driving and owning the Finance operations, outside contractor administration responsibilities across all three regions for project set up, maintenance, project documentation, invoicing, processing of change orders, monthly performance reporting, planning, forecasting, contract management and control operations for Global Shared Service Centre. This role will work closely with Region leadership & finance team.
This role requires not only advanced reporting and expertise with MS excel but the ability to leverage the data warehouse for ad hoc reporting, and to demonstrate advanced capabilities with reporting tools to drive innovation and efficiency improvement.
Strong Excel skills are required, with experience using advanced functions to automate reports. Time management and ability to multi task essential for this role.
As this role involves collaboration with International counterparts, person should be flexible working in shifts.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Apply Finance and Consulting Governance Policies
- Support for Financial Force system tasks: setting up new projects, ensuring correctness of the project setups, checking & correcting all projects financials, reporting on project / customer financials, projects budget management, resource task assignments
- Administer Project Audit, Analysis, Setup, Maintenance, and Closeout
- Onboarding and Offboarding of resources
- Ensure the integrity of data
- Generate PSA & IDW (Business Objects) reports on request from Project Managers and proactively to secure compliance and data accuracy
- Prepare Standard Weekly/Monthly Reports across regions
- Proactively make improvements to the financial and portfolio management processes
- Maintain PS Archive of customer contracts and projects, bid review documentation, and other written materials needed
- Provide general finance operations support to the regions
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong (advanced) Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Experience using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
Bachelor’s in business accounting, or finance
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Operations Associate
Job Category: Finance
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN