Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 211194
Role: Informatica Administrator
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore
The Informatica Administrator is primarily responsible for complete Informatica infrastructure (DEV, QA, UAT and PROD environments). He/she responsible for defining, architecting, building infrastructure services related to Informatica PowerCenter and IDQ. He/She is facilitating transition to RUN mode and continually improving platforms, services and associated technologies in order to facilitate integration of related business application portfolio in cost-effective manner with focus on the platform (hardware, licensing, operational support).
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Adaptability to learn new technology as a secondary skill & willingness to support
• 24X7 Support
• Supporting Production, QA and Development of Informatica Data Quality and Informatica PowerCenter 10.x environments
• Installation and configuration of Informatica Power Center and other related products.
• Managing the DEV/QA/UAT/PROD environments with High Availability and load balancing.
• Build Data Quality environments for various POCs or setting up the environments if required.
• Perform Informatica Power Center System Administration and Power Exchange System Administration including Team Based Development administration
• Experience with setting up access roles and privileges, code page setups, appropriate ETL migration activities
• Liaise with Systems Administrators, UNIX, Network and DBAs, scheduling and implementing software patches and upgrades
• Experience in automation of monitoring Informatica environments using UNIX, pmrep, pmcmd and other Informatica command line language
• Support multiple Informatica environments, production and development
• Support development teams with performance tuning and troubleshooting issues
• Handle day to day Informatica components migration tasks
• Scheduling and Monitoring Informatica repository backups
• Have sound knowledge of SQL query to get the metadata details as and when required.
• Must have Installation and configuration experience on Linux environment with Informatica 10.x , IDQ
• Familiarity AWS Eco system and Installation and Config experience in AWS is a major plus
• Review of Informatica ETL design documents and working closely with development to ensure correct standards are followed
• INC Ticket handling and problem ticket analysis
• Creating new repositories from scratch, backup and restore
• On Call Support as required during the week ends and off hours
• Root Cause analysis for ETL job failures/Data issues raised by business
• End of Life system verification and upgrades. Perform regression testing and approve the overall upgrade or setup
• Mentored and monitored offshore and onsite development teams with regular calls on the commonly raised issues and propose permanent fixes.
• Should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers
• Ability to work in team across multiple projects and multiple geographies
• Have exposure to work with Informatica vendor.
• Have Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi task and liaise with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to identify process improvement opportunities
• Knowledge of processes & development best practices
Community / Marketing Title: Informatica Administrator
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN