Executive Account Director - T-Mobile
Location: Seattle, Washington US
Requisition Number: 211114
Executive Account Director - T-Mobile
Location: Seattle, WA or Virtual
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
Are you passionate about making companies smarter? Teradata provides end-to-end solutions and services in big data, analytics and data warehousing enabling companies to become a data-driven business. We are looking for people who share our vision to join our team of more than 10,000 associates around the globe.
• Owns the Teradata relationship with one of Teradata’s most important clients, focusing on high-level relationship building and management
• Sets overall account strategy
• Manages account team, sets resourcing and direction for team members
• Works with account team to identify sales opportunities
Skills and Experience
• Sales experience with similar technologies to large, complex enterprise customers
• Experience working with analytics to solve business problems
• Knowledge of telco / media industry and how Teradata solutions can solve business problems
• Team management experience
• Customer relationship management experience, particularly for high-ranking customer relationship
• Develops and maintains strategy for overall engagement with client
• Sets resourcing and utilizes resources on the account team to drive sales
• Builds and manages relationships with high-ranking customer decision makers
• Serves as an escalation point for high priority client issues
• Coordinates team engagement with client, mapping each resource to most valuable opportunities
• Understands client’s key business initiatives, key problems, and competitive environment and recognizes how Teradata solutions could be applied
• Regularly runs meetings with account team to discuss account strategy and future sales opportunities
• Coaches and develops Account Executives and Solution Architects
This position is working in a virtual office environment, including home office & customer site. A combination of independent work and team collaboration will be required. Travel is also expected.
Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Account Director - T-Mobile
Job Category: Sales
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US