Customer Events Manager
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 211113
CUSTOMER EVENTS PROGRAM MANAGER – 12 month contract
Teradata is changing how the world uses data to achieve better outcomes. Teradata delivers real-time, intelligent answers, leveraging 100% of the relevant data, regardless of scale or volume of query. And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, and anywhere in between. Bottom line is that Teradata challenges the world’s expectations of analytics.
This is a highly-visible role for a creative, digitally-savvy Events Program Manager, to build and execute a range of digital, hybrid and in-person events across the EMEA region. Bringing a customer-obsessed attitude, you will build and deliver impactful events designed to cultivate relationships with key customer and partner executives and create measurable outcomes.
You should have a strong track record of harnessing innovative thinking and delivery in both digital and in-person programs. You will also bring a passion for developing outstanding customer events or customer engagements within the technology industry, preferably with some agency experience.
Reporting to the Director of EMEA Events and Experiences as a member of the Events and Briefings Team and responsible for supporting preparation and execution of Teradata events (virtual and in-person) across the whole EMEA Region. This role will be a flexible-located role with a mix of home-based working and 1-2 days a week at our London Bridge offices.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, requiring minimal supervision and direction. The individual must be capable of making decisions and asserting authority amidst challenging stakeholders. As part of global marketing, this role requires a growth mindset individual that is curious, eager to challenge the status quo, test and fail fast, understand what and how to measure contributions and success, identify, adopt and standardize best-practices.
- Work alongside regional marketing and sales teams to develop and execute both virtual and live events as part of EMEA Marketing plan to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- Manage end to end execution of both virtual and live events including platforms set-up and management, attendee communication, event project roll-out, operations, event app, promotion.
- Supporting Events Execution onsite (virtual and in-person) including the opportunity to travel in Europe to support key events onsite.
- Post-event reporting including key metrics measurement, attendee surveys feedback consolidation, best practice
Suitable applicants will have the following:
- Degree in Events Management, Marketing or similar
- 5 years + Events Marketing in an operational role
- Proven digital marketing skills (web, mobile, digital event platforms)
- Strong program and project management skills, managing vendors, cross-functional marketing and cross-department teams.
- Ability to work as part of a “virtual” team
- Prior IT/High Tech industry experience desirable
- International experience having spent time in a multi-cultural environment preferred
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to be a part of the leading cloud-based analytics company. We are driving analytics at scale and AI for the world's top enterprises.
- A fantastic work environment, as part of enthusiastic and supportive team, based in an iconic London Bridge location, with the ability to work flexibly.
- Voted as one of the world’s most ethical companies for 9 years running.
With more than 10,000 employees in 43 countries, Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Events Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB