Data Engineer - Java
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 211100
Role: Senior Data Engineer (JAVA)
Job Location :- Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore
Skill :- Web application development.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Post-graduate degree would be a plus.
Technical Skill Set Required: -
- 6-8 years of working experience in development of service-oriented architecture application, strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design, Design Patterns, data structure, algorithms, distributed systems.
- Design and Develop Java/J2EE applications Application using various open source and proprietary frameworks - Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience of designing and developing front End using java script framework Angular Js.
- Hands-on knowledge working with XML, JSON, HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of designing and developing secure application modules using code analysis tools like Checkmarx.
- Operational knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic etc.
- Must have worked on Jdk 1.8 and above.
- Thorough knowledge of multi-threading applications.
- Working experience on build tools Ant/Maven/Gradle.
- Thorough understanding of java logging frameworks like log4j
- Hands on experience of Restful Web services, XML, JSON.
- Should have working experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting.
- Exposure to GitHub/QA/Jenkins is must.
- Good development experience with RDBMS such as Teradata, Oracle.
- Should have the ability to analyze, design, develop and test complex, low-latency client-facing applications.
- Knowledge of Teradata Tool and utilities will be added advantage.
- Excellent team player, ability to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Should be able to understand the functional requirements and relate them to Logical Data Model.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Cloud First Party Data Services from CSPs like AWS, AZURE, GCP is a plus.
- Experience in Teradata tools and utilities like Bteq, TPT, Fload , Mload etc is desirable.
- Should have enough experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
- Should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Practical experience delivering software using the Scaled Agile (SAFe) framework, particularly in large solution environment
- Experience in manual/automated testing.
- Experience in incident and problem management.
- Ability to work independently in terms of understanding the design specs and translate them to work-products/deliverables and execute activities with minimal guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts and location.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- This individual will be responsible for development/coding and solution design.
- Interface with Teradata engineering team as needed to resolve complex technical issues.
- Specify, demonstrate, and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
- Should be able to understand Project requirements and work independently.
Professional Development Offered:
- Training on Teradata vantage analytical data platform.
- Training on Teradata applications (MDM/RDM) that run on top of Teradata database.
- Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects.
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Data Engineer - Java
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN