Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 211014
The Business Analytics Consultant will provide business consulting for banking applications on Teradata Platform. The Business Consultant has broad knowledge of the banking industry and specific, in-depth expertise in a particular segment or functional area of that industry. This individual provides subject matter expertise on engagements and identifies new target opportunities emerging within the industry. In addition, the Business Consultant plays an active role in pre- and post-sale activity, ensuring a long-term partnership with Teradata customers.
- Play a key role in Business Consultant in Data management areas and Business areas, such as Data Standard, Data Governance, Credit card，CRM, Risk Management, Financial and Performance Management, and other Business Intelligence related consulting.
- Provide best practice guidance and mentoring to clients using the Teradata application.
- Playa supporting role in Enterprise Data Warehouse implementation, including Business Discovery, Information Discovery, Business requirement a
- Support both post-sales implementation and pre-sales
Flexible to work in office or customer site and to travel across China when required
- Bachelors Degree or above in Computer Science, Business, Finance, etc.
- Over 5 years Data management and business application experience including at least 2years continuous experience in banking industry, focus on one of the following subjects: Data Standard, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Analysis
- In depth knowledge of banking industry. Rich business knowledge in personal banking, corporate banking,and credit card business, and familiar with the data in these systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Works independently and under hard pressure.
- Experienced in credit card business area.
- Experienced in banking application design and implementation
- Experienced in mainstream BI tools.
- Knowledge of EDW Architecture
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analytics
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN