Location: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 210956
The Business Analyst is responsible for advanced analytics on data, usually associated with data exploring or statistical analysis. This often involves assembling and preparing forecasting, response modeling, fraud detection, segmentation, and CRM. Industry specific methods and solutions are used to solve industry specific tasks.
- Clarifying the business problem for the purpose of data analysis
- Gathering relevant information from various and trustworthy sources
- Identifying a topic, problem and breaking down them into smaller segmental solutions
- Familiar with SQL, data analytic skills and developing solutions
- Interpreting and documenting the analytical results
- Delivering a workshop or a presentation to clients on lessons learned from the analysis.
Flexible to work in office or customer site and to travel across China when required
- Bachelor Degree or above in Math/Statistics/Finance/Business/Management, etc.
- 5 years or above analytical experience including 3 years continuous experience in relevant industries or business
- In depth knowledge of banking industry
- Familiar with data analysis consulting, build analytical solutions and Business Subject Data Analysis.
- Have ability to develop both descriptive and predictive analysis using techniques such as linear and logistic regression, decision tress, clustering, and others.
- Familiar with SQL and good knowledge of analytical toolsets (SAS/Python/R/Spark, etc).
- Can work independently and under hard pressure
- Learn fast and high interest of pursuing a consulting career
- Good communication and representation skills / great own initiative / strong leadership in initiating and delivering projects
- Familiar with Banking or Finance; Have experience in Retail or Automotive industry
- In depth knowledge of analytical toolsets such as SAS, Python, R, etc.
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc
- Management experience will be a plus
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analytics
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN