Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 210885
Role: MDM Developer
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Post-graduate degree would be a plus.
Technical Skill Set Required:
- Should have 3-12 years of IT experience and 3-6 years of working experience in end to end MDM implementations (Preferably TMDM, Informatica MDM, IBM MDM)
- Strong Programming Concepts with coding experience using Object Oriented Languages like JAVA/C++.
- Web UI building experience for Data Management Applications (using the typical MVC model), Angular, Covalent, REST APIs.
- Strong RDBMS Concepts. Should have strong PL/SQL & SQL Tuning skills. Teradata database experience desired.
- Should be able to understand the functional requirements and relate them to Logical Data Model.
- Enterprise Application Integration Architecture knowledge. Configuration and Setup of Application Server Clusters
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Cloud First Party Data Services from CSPs like AWS, AZURE, GCP
- Operational knowledge of Application Servers tomcat, WebLogic.
- Experience in 3rdParty DQ Tools like LOQATE, TRILLIUM
- Experience in manual/automated testing.
- Experience in incident and problem management.
- Ability to work independently in terms of understanding the design specs and translate them to work-products/deliverables and execute activities with minimal guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts and location
- Should have experience in Teradata tools and utilities like Bteq, TPT, Fload , Mload etc.
- Exposure to GitHub/QA/Jenkins/Python is preferable
- Should have played the Technical Lead on at least 1 project
- Should have led a team of 3 - 6 people during one of these projects
- Should be able to do project estimations
- Should be able to do some amount of Project Management activities
- Should be able to create MDM Architecture Document
- Should be able to understand Data Models & make modifications if necessary
- Should have enough experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
- Should have excellent problem solving and legacy code reading and debugging skills
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- This individual will be responsible for solution design, integration, data sourcing and Master Data Design and development /Coding.
- Interface with Teradata engineering team as needed to resolve complex technical issues
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
- Leadership, status monitoring, and mentoring of the other “MDM Consultants” in the team.
- Should be able to understand Project requirements and work independently
Professional Development Offered:
- Training on Teradata database
- Training on Teradata applications (MDM/RDM) that run on top of Teradata database.
- Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects
Community / Marketing Title: MDM Application
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN