Data Platform Developer
Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 210840
As a Data Platform Developer within Data practice, you will be responsible for the solution design and implementation utilizing Teradata and 3rd party products leveraged with customer requirements.
- Capture customer’s requirement for Data Warehousing and Analytical solutions and develops solution architecture utilizing core Teradata Products: Teradata Advanced SQL Engine, Teradata Query Grid, Teradata Unity
- Deliver project in accordance to agreed specifications and requirements during all project stages (development, UAT, production) and in various projects roles (usually as development team lead or individual developer)
- Participate in the follow up of the delivered products and solutions to enable the solution support and evolution
- Occasional participation in presale activities, PoC/PoT projects
- 2+ years’ experience of participating in creating, implementing or supporting analytical platforms projects in leading roles (architect, lead developer)
- 2+ years’ experience in banking/finance, telecommunications or retail environment
- 2+ years’ experience with industrial relational DBMS (Teradata, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
- Experience with Hadoop is an advantage
- Consultative behavior, result-driven and self-motivated
- English skills: enough to participate in business meetings, technical classes and written communications
- Good understanding of data modelling
What we offer:
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Annual bonus
- Meal allowance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Medical and life insurance
- Continuing Education, World-class technical training within Teradata University
- Employee referral program
Teradata is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities, and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the fundamentals they may bring to the role and the team.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Platform Developer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU