Manager, Global Talent Management
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 210835
You have a strong talent management background. You’re business savvy and value simplicity. You’re also looking for a change. A place where you have an opportunity to create. The type of creation that doesn’t stop after the implementation is over.
This is it!
The Manager of Global Talent Management will help drive Teradata’s principles and philosophy through talent management activities that are strategically linked to the organization’s strategy and vision. The company is invested in having world-class talent development, learning and talent management programs. The Manager of Global Talent Management will support the implementation of talent management programs that increase employee engagement and accelerate performance to deliver business results. Talent programs include performance management, succession planning, talent reviews, and internal talent mobility. The Manager of Global Talent Management will execute and measure effectiveness of talent programs; partner and collaborate with human resources to communicate and implement programs and processes; and operate as the functional contact of talent management technology.
- Implement processes, programs and systems in support of talent management strategy ensuring superior customer experience, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Administer talent management programs and systems according to defined strategy and plan, including the creation and delivery of key deliverables, reports, communications, learning materials, and other support resources.
- Participate in requirement gathering and work with Workday experts to configure and test the automation of talent programs.
- 5-7 years experience leading talent management processes in a complex organization
- 5-7 years experience designing talent management programs for a global workforce
Ideally you are:
- A highly detail-oriented, analytic, energetic and self-motivated individual
- Passionate with a a talent mindset and driving performance
- Comfortable working in an environment in which businesses processes, tools, deadlines etc. are continually evolving
- Committed to searching for new and innovative approaches to activities that enhance performance
- Resourceful in overcoming roadblocks that hinder processes
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable with change – knows how and when to be effective, successful change agent
- Highly organized with strong time management skills; able to set and manage expectations and competing priorities
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Global Talent Management
Job Category: Human Resources
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US