Finance Operations Consultant
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China
Requisition Number: 210709
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyses anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This support role for Global Renewals Support Center is an expansion to our current team. We are looking for someone with strong relationship management skills who wants to be on the bleeding edge of analytics technology to join our team as a Finance Operations Consultant. In this role the Consultant will provide back-office administration support for our Global Renewals organization. At a high level, this support consists of product licensing management, support entitlement administration, and contract renewal order creation/submission. This individual will play a critical role in supporting the account and delivery teams in their overall endeavor to provide our customers a world-class experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Experience in a customer sales support or support planning role
- Working knowledge of ERP Install Base and Contracts for Services environments
- Experience working with large data sets to provide analysis, forecasting and ad hoc information
- Experience using Salesforce
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent English - written and verbal
If you’re detail-oriented and an excellent team player, we want to hear from you! Submit your application and if there is a match, our hiring team will be in touch.
This role will work closely with our Sales and Finance Organizations.
This role will need to be proficient using Salesforce and able to learn new concepts and system process quickly. Including creating reports that aid with Data quality and monitoring.
This role requires the ability to understand many different internal systems (data sets) and how they overlap, while connecting the information contained to provide insights.
As this role involves collaboration with International counterparts, person should be flexible working in shifts.
- Receive executed renewal order documentation
- Update/Validate Product Licensing (install base) data
- Update/Validate Support Entitlement (service level) and Advanced offerings
- Create and Submit the Renewal order to the Teradata Order Management Group
- Ensure initial invoice accuracy for customer delivery and provide on an as-needed basis support for invoice questions
- Salesforce reporting, data monitoring, tracking, and updating
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Ability to work in shifts
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Salesforce and FinancialForce
- Oracle ERP, Order Management, Install Base, Contracts for Service
- Experience using reporting, Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects, Power BI, etc.
Bachelors degree in Commerce, Business, Accounting, or Finance with 1 to 3 year experience in key responsibility areas.
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Operations Consultant
Job Category: Finance
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN