Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 210688
Role: Application Consultant (Java, Angular)
Job Location :- Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore
Skill :- CIM & Java Batch development
- Bachelors in CS/IT or equivalent
- Post-graduate degree would be a plus.
Technical Skill Set Required: -
- 5-6 years of working experience in end to end CRM application implementations (Preferably Teradata CIM/Teradata CRM/ ARM/ Unica Campaign and Unica Interact/Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics/Adobe Campaign/Adobe Marketo Engage, or any other CRM application).
- Enterprise Application Integration Architecture knowledge. Configuration and Setup of Application Server.
- Operational knowledge of Application Servers Apache Tomcat or IBM WebSphere.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles, Design Patterns, data structures, algorithms, distributed systems.
- Design and Develop Application modules using Java 8 or above.
- Must have worked on Jdk 1.8 and above.
- Thorough knowledge of multi-threading applications.
- Working experience on build tools Ant/Maven/Gradle.
- Thorough understanding of java logging frameworks like log4j
- Hands on experience of Restful Web services, XML, JSON.
- Knowledge of designing and developing secure application modules using code analysis tools like Checkmarx.
- Experience in Spring batch and hibernate is a plus.
- Knowledge on Data streaming is a plus.
- Experience working large-scale databases using Teradata, Oracle and other relational database technologies
- Strong RDBMS Concepts. Should have strong PL/SQL skills.
- Experience in TD SQL, tools and utilities like BTEQ, TPT/FastLoad/Multiload.
- Experience developing for or maintaining enterprise web applications.
- Hands on scripting with Groovy
- Hands on experience on UNIX & Shell Scripting.
- Should be able to understand the functional requirements and relate them to Logical Data Model.
- Application deployment and configuration
- Exposure to GitHub/QA/Jenkins is must.
- Should be able to understand Data Models & make modifications if necessary.
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability.
- Practical experience delivering software using the Scaled Agile (SAFe) framework, particularly in large solution environment
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Cloud First Party Data Services from CSPs like AWS, AZURE, GCP is a plus.
- Deliver on multiple competing priorities.
- Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically
- We are and need other self-starters who can see the big picture and prioritize their work to make the largest impact on the business and customers vision and requirements.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts and location.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Experience in manual/automated testing.
- Experience in incident and problem management.
- Ability to work independently in terms of understanding the design specs and translate them to work-products/deliverables and execute activities with minimal guidance.
- Consulting soft skills in communicating, establishing of strategic direction, influencing others, negotiating skills, operational decision making, problem solving, facilitating, and managing meetings, and questioning and probing
- Have experience in dealing directly with clients, partners, and colleagues on an international level
- Teradata certification will be a plus
- Experience with inbound marketing is a plus
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Provide Business and Technical Consulting Services to support the Teradata Applications
- Work at client sites and remotely demonstrating the highest level of professionalism and ethics
- Ability to understand customer needs and recommend the right solutions at the right time
- Be a trusted advisor to the client’s decision makers by establishing credibility and expertise in Campaign Management, Inbound Marketing and Teradata’s solution offerings
- Ability to develop, communicate and execute implementation project’s work streams strategies and initiatives
- Technical and functional product & service understanding, including a willingness to ‘get their hands dirty’ with the software
- Ability to support Sales Teams in positioning and selling High Value Services to prospect and existing customers
- Capable of handling discovery consulting sessions with executive business leaders, business analysts, end-users, and IT personnel
- Knowledge of the enterprise application implementation process, from business requirements through design and prototyping, build and unit tests, Quality assurance and business acceptance phases, deployment, and customer care hand-over
- Broad understanding of governance best practices for digital marketing, data-driven marketing, and business intelligence
- Recommend practice improvements based on lessons learned
- Participate in knowledge transfer activities
- Participate and contributes towards development of other Technical Consultants
- Willing and open to work in shifts
Professional Development Offered:
- Training on Teradata vantage analytical data platform.
- Training on Teradata applications (MDM/RDM) that run on top of Teradata database.
- Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects.
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Application Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN