Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 210653
Business Analyst (Data Governance) will lead or participate a Data governance related project. He/She will be responsible for helping client setup data governance framework, design data asset catalog and implement data management functions, include data standard, data quality, data security, metadata, master data management and so on, to make sure data governance mechanism can fully support enterprise data strategy and digital transformation.
- Collaborate with a team to deliver excellence of data governance projects.
- Apply various methods include interview, workshop, questionnaire, document analysis to collect, analyze and understand clients’ data governance and data management requirements, pinpoints, issues, and needs.
- Perform client data governance and data management status analysis and maturity assessment, develop recommendations that support client’s data strategy.
- Assisting or leading in following data governance work: data governance framework proposal, roadmap design, data asset catalog design, data standard create, data quality assessment, data governance platform requirement analysis, etc.
- Insight into the trend of data governance related national standards and market focus, providing feedback to service innovation.
Flexible to work in office or customer site and to travel across China when required
- Bachelor degree or above in Information/Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of data governance and data management experience. Position of Junior or Senior BA will be granted based on the number of years of relevant experience.
- Practical experience in one or more of the following areas: data asset catalog, data standard, data quality, date security, metadata, master data, index data, tag date, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of finance and banking industry, familiar with banking business, system, and data.
- Learn fast and high interest of pursuing a consulting career. Have a passion for data governance work.
- Can work independently and under hard pressure.
- Good research, communication and representation skills, great own initiative and strong leadership in initiating and delivering projects.
- Experience in multiple industries is a plus, include bank/insurance/manufacturing /automotive/retail industry
- Additional experience or understanding of data strategy, data model, data architecture, data warehouse, data analytics would be a plus.
- Familiar with data governance product is a plus.
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analytics
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN