Location: Mexico City, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 210583
Location: Mexico City
As a Financial Analyst on Teradata’s Corporate Finance Team you will be responsible for:
- Compile, analyze & distribute month-end required materials and make all necessary updates
- Work independently and hand in hand with Corp FP&A and stakeholders to identify and implement process improvements and areas to increase efficiency
- Develop executive ready presentation and reporting to incorporate key business drivers and metrics
- Collecting, preparing, analyzing, and presenting financial data
- The documentation, standardization, and globalization of reporting
- Reviewing outlook against results for validation of achievability and potential risks
- Perform gap analysis and consolidation
- Providing management with timely, relevant, and actionable financial and operational reporting and forecasting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related business discipline
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Finance or Finance-related specialties, cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated financial/analytical skills gained through formal education or work experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Attention to detail and strong work ethics
- Proficient in Oracle Hyperion and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent reporting design and production capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and due dates
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst
Job Category: Finance
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX