Junior Business Development Representative
Location: MUNICH, Bavaria DE
Requisition Number: 210575
Junior Business Development Representative (m/f/d)
Focus Region: Central Europe
Office Location: Munich or London
Language requirements: English and German
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY:
Do you possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, can organize and prioritize your work well, and are self-motivated? We are currently looking for an innovative, enthusiastic Business Development Representative to identify and qualify sales opportunities within our EMEA Marketing organization – with a focus on the Central European region, why fluent German is a must. As well as excellent command in English, enabling work in an international company.
A Business Development Representative's responsibilities include:
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contacting potential customers via cold calls, e-mails and social median in English – and German.
- Presenting our company and core product Vantage to potential customers.
We are looking for the Business Development Representative to act as a link between our EMEA Demand Generation Marketing and EMEA Sales teams. Your role will be to seek out new business opportunities by contacting potential customers and building relationships.
To be successful in this position, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns, with outbound calling and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to develop and maintain strong customer relationships, from initial contact to arranging meetings or logging an opportunity. If you are motivated, results-oriented, and enjoy working in a team environment, we would love to hear from you.
Ultimately, you will increase sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Qualifying leads from Demand Generation Marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contacting potential customers via cold calls, e-mails and social media in English – and German.
- Presenting our company and core product Vantage to potential customers.
- Identifying customer needs and recommending appropriate use cases for Teradata products and services.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities within our list of named accounts in EMEA; with a focus on the German-speaking countries in Europe.
- Arrange meetings or phone calls between (potential) customers and Account Executives.
- Report to the Demand Generation Marketing Lead EMEA on weekly results.
- Keep up to date on new products/services, pricing and deployment options of Teradata in the cloud.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales for planning, enablement, execution, and lead hand off.
- Perform Lead capture support at selected Teradata physical events in the future.
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT IF YOU:
- Demonstrate at least 2 years of work experience as a Business Development Representative, Lead Development Representative, or in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with various sales techniques (including cold calling).
- Are fluent in German and English (need both oral and written).
- Have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding target objectives.
- Have experience with Salesforce as a CRM software; further experience with Salesforce native sales enablement platforms (e.g. Groove) and industry standard research databases (e.g. ZoomInfo, Priority Engine) are a plus.
- Are familiar with MS Excel (analysis of spreadsheets and charts); e.g. Tableau skills are a plus.
- Have an understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Are a highly effective communicator, through written and oral presentations to all levels of contacts, internally and externally.
- Proven ability to establish rapport, develop, and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Sc. degree in marketing, business administration or relevant field.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth, global environment.
- Previous relevant experience with data warehouse, enterprise software and cloud companies is a plus.
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An opportunity to be a part of the leading cloud-based analytics company. We are driving analytics at scale and AI for the world's top enterprises.
- Voted as one of the world’s most ethical companies for 12 years running.
Teradata is the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the most complex data challenges at scale. We help your business centralize 100% of your data on a connected ecosystem, delivering actionable answers to any question, any time. Only Teradata’s enterprise-grade scalability lets you scale all dimensions simultaneously—so you can handle the massive, cloud-based data workloads of the future, today.
Our technology leverages and integrates all data, from on-premises to the cloud, and enables more machine learning and artificial intelligence models to deliver deeper insight. Teradata works with thousands of experts and partners around the world, with experience serving a wide range of verticals and industries. Unlock unlimited value by turning data into your greatest asset. Learn more at www.teradata.com
Teradata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community / Marketing Title: Junior Business Development Representative
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: MUNICH, Bavaria DE