Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 210568
Support daily finance planning and analysis work for Greater China business. Responsibility includes:
- Support GCA annual plan on revenue, selling expenses and headcount.
- Monthly/quarterly closing, update and analyze actual results
- Monthly P&L forecast especially on order/revenue/selling expenses
- Revenue assessment
- Prepare various business reports and analysis
Need to work with sales or business managers as well as controller team and revenue team.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or related.
- 4-5 years of work experience in the field of accounting, finance, business operation or related
- Can work under big pressure and meet deadlines under tight schedule
- Can face challenge and overcome many difficulties to get work done
- Team worker, strong inter-personal and communication skill
- Quick learner, and work independently and efficiently
- Excellent excel skill
- Fluent English in both written and oral
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Planning Analyst
Job Category: Finance
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN