Senior Financial Business Process Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 210549
- Lead for Americas FP&A in cross functional projects such as Hyperion Planning, ERP, as well as representation of Americas in financial planning requirements for global IT project planning
- Project support of the Regional Planning teams during the launch and implementation of new tools and reporting
- Collaboration in the initiation and evaluation of new project ideas for further development of the Financial Planning processes
- Responsibility for the successful execution of integrative system tests of existing and new business processes to be implemented
- Documentation, further development, and automatization of existing financial processes
- Definition of matrixes and KPIs for effective measurement and controlling of business units in the implementation of the global strategy
- Preparation of (user) documentation of implemented financial processes and participation as well as leading training events for the Americas FP&A organization
- Bridge between Corporate FP&A and Americas FP&A organization operating as a dotted line member of the corporate FP&A staff
- Performs region level financial analysis
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years related work experience; minimum of 5 years in a similar FP&A role
- Experience in successful system implementations
- Independent and self-reliant way of working with a strong understanding of workflows and processes
- Flexibility, resilience, and reliability
- Team-oriented thinking and acting
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Business Objects
- Exceptional business acumen with the ability to understand and analyze financial data to propose solutions to drive the business and understand long term business impacts
- Ability to converse, explain and educate complex financial topics and their impact to the overall financial health of the business
- Cross functional leadership skills to drive understanding and sound business decisions
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate through all levels of the organization.
We will consider candidates for the San Diego, CA or Atlanta, GA locations for this opening.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Financial Business Process Manager
Job Category: Finance
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US