Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 210515
We are looking for a professional software engineer to work at our prestigious Teradata R&D Labs at Hyderabad to be part of Teradata’s Machine Learning Engine team.
With more than 10,000 employees in 43 countries, we help over 1,400 customers leverage their data like never before. Our people are the heart of our success. We are passionate about what we do. We ask questions. We know our customers intimately. We think differently. You can, too. If You love technology and what it can do. You have a global mindset and want a dynamic place where capability and creativity merge … where your talents shine, where your future is yours to shape, where your innovations make the world better.
With primary development center in Hyderabad, and two R&D facilities in Bangalore and Pune the team is in excess of 500 engineers. R&D Labs at Hyderabad is the biggest R&D division outside of San Diego facility, and has teams producing world class features for the Teradata database stack and its Unified Data Architecture. The Labs team in India work on wide variety of products and technologies including core database internals, both on the server and client side of the Teradata’s world-renowned database platform, Aster, Hadoop, Teradata’s cloud offerings and performance engineering
Sound appealing? Then, you belong with us – Teradata.
Fast-paced, flexible, fun. That describes our work environment… a place to brainstorm with the best data minds, engage customers and surprise yourself with what’s possible, every day.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
Role & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility will be performing feature testing for MLE features on both IFX and cloud platforms
- Understanding the feature specifications early in the development cycle to create test specifications, test cases and test plan in an agile environment.
- Isolating and troubleshooting the problems, providing assistance to the developers in resolving problems related to MLE features and other related components.
- Candidate will be expected to work closely with feature PO and scrum team.
- Able to write Feature / Unit Test cases and automation scripts.
- Provide post production support
- Managing Low/High level Requirements.
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Should work as part of the Agile scrum team
- Works with project team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in R&D based teams
- Solid scripting skills with Python and Shell.
- Strong debugging experience in Linux OS/Shell Scripting
- Strong analytical abilities involving complex software in a parallel processing environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Hands on in Machine Learning/Deep Learning applications testing
- Basic skills on cloud environments like AWS, Azure
- SQL Knowledge
- Cloud testing
- Teradata Database Knowledge
- Devops Experience
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Test Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN