Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 210513
We are looking for a professional software engineer to work at our prestigious Teradata R&D Labs at Hyderabad to be part of Teradata’s database internals team.
With more than 10,000 employees in 43 countries, we help over 1,400 customers leverage their data like never before. Our people are the heart of our success. We are passionate about what we do. We ask questions. We know our customers intimately. We think differently. You can, too, if you love technology and what it can do. You have a global mindset, and want a dynamic place where capability and creativity merge … where your talents shine, where your future is yours to shape, where your innovations make the world better.
With primary development center in Hyderabad and two R&D facilities in Bangalore and Pune the team are in excess of 500 engineers. R&D Labs at Hyderabad is the biggest R&D division outside of San Diego facility, and has teams producing world class features for the Teradata database stack and its Unified Data Architecture. The Labs team in India work on wide variety of products and technologies including core database internals, both on the server and client side of the Teradata’s world-renowned database platform, Aster, Hadoop, Teradata’s cloud offerings and performance engineering
Sound appealing? Then, you belong with us – Teradata.
Fast-paced, flexible, fun that describes our work environment… a place to brainstorm with the best data minds, engage customers and surprise yourself with what’s possible, every day.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Role & Responsibilities
- Have good knowledge and experience in the field, understands the design and test medium complex features/applications
- Automate and test application software
- Test medium complex to complex features, following correct testing practices
- Works independently, receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- More than 2 years of experience in testing application software
- Expert level testing skills in application software
- Good understanding of Microservices architectures
- Experience in testing RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of testing frameworks
- Good understanding of DevOps tools and concepts.
- Good understanding of code coverage and static code analysis
- Hands on testing skills.
- Familiarity in working in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of Python, Ansible and shell scripts
- Knowledge of code coverage and static code analysis tools
- Knowledge of docker and containerization technologies.
- Knowledge of container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Knowledge of event streaming platform like Kafka
- Knowledge of AWS, AZURE or GCP will be an added advantage
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Test Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN