Senior Change Enablement Manager (Virtual, US)
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 210494
Senior Change Enablement Manager
Org: CS&S, Service Operational Excellence
Location: Virtual, US
Change managers play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. You will indirectly manage resources to implement a consistent framework for successfully deploying change, enablement, and learning activities designed to ensure the Field/Global Delivery organizations are equipped with the materials, programs, and tools needed to be successful in delivering world-class services and support to our customers.
Our team is responsible for driving the change management and communication plans for major operational and transformational activities and measuring the effectiveness of those methods to ensure success. You will have the understanding to identify the cross-functional impact of the initiatives being driven and engage and collaborate with key stakeholders, such as Go-to-Market (GTM), Delivery, and Product Management, to ensure alignment and deployment to key organizations and partners where required.
What You’ll Do
- Develop best practices, tools, and resources for change management activities across specific programs and/or projects.
- Assist with defining an enablement and change management framework for consistent and effective deployment of projects and initiatives
- Build robust enablement & deployment initiative sponsorship by engaging, supporting, and partnering with senior leaders who are critical to driving transformation.
- Define success metrics and measurable outcomes, monitor change progress and align progress with key stakeholders to drive and measure usage of resources and an increase in enablement across the global teams.
- Drive and support project communication planning efforts and engage key stakeholders in terms of design, development, delivery, and management of communications for both internal and external customers.
- Develop Customer and Internal deployment documents such as introduction presentations, user guides, training, and QRGs.
- Ensure projects, training, and enablement deliverables and resources represent the perspective and needs of the internal and external customer
- 5+ years of experience in developing and leading change management plans for the complex, organization-wide programs, and projects
- 5+ years of broad business experience interacting with services, support, marketing, or a sales environment, ideally within the IT or a related industry
- Prior experience leading, engaging, and developing a globally dispersed team
- In-depth knowledge of business transformation matters and various functional areas, with the ability to tie together interdependencies to achieve the greatest business impact.
- Excellent communications skills, including dealing with senior leaders and customers with experience developing communication plans to address key stakeholder and user communication needs
- Robust relationship building, stakeholder management from executives to employees
- Strong organizational agility in an enterprise environment and proven cross-functional collaboration capabilities
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with an ability to manage through ambiguity and positively manage conflict to drive positive business results.
- Ability to travel up to 20% (outside of COVID-19 exception period)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Change Management Certification
- ServiceNow Experience
- ITIL certification, ideally ITIL 4
- Lean and/or Agile/Scrum Certification
- Demonstrated experience working within teams responsible to build Data Warehouses, Data Marts, big data analytics, open-source platforms, applications, enterprise architectures, solutions, and technologies, preferred
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Change Enablement Manager (Virtual, US)
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US