Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 210492
Financial Analyst in Teradata’s Corporate Finance team responsible for:
- Collecting, preparing, analyzing and presenting financial data, highlighting operating results for use in business review, planning, reporting and monthly outlook processes.
- Working closely with operating management to develop outlooks
- Reviewing outlook against results for validation of achievability and potential risks
- Providing management with timely, relevant and actionable financial and operational reporting and forecasting
- Partnering with Accounting to ensure a clean monthly/quarterly close and proper support for financial entries
- Reviewing historical results to determine future trends
- Ability to work effectively in both team and self-directed environments
- Good organizational skills, detail-oriented and comfortable working with numbers
- Perform gap analysis and consolidation
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related business discipline.
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience in Finance or Finance-related specialties, cross functional project at a medium to large sized company
- Demonstrated financial/analytical skills gained through formal education or work experience.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of Business Objects and Hyperion
- High proficiency with Excel
- Proficient in other Microsoft Applications (Word, PowerPoint, PowerBI)
- Ability to work under pressure and due dates
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
Job Category: Finance
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US