Staff Product Manager: Cloud Product Security
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 210484
Technical Product Manager: Vantage Cloud Product Security
Teradata Vantage is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics that unifies everything. Vantage enables an enterprise analytics ecosystem, delivering actionable answers and predictive intelligence to drive the future of business.
The Vantage product management team drives the vision, strategy and roadmap for the core of the Teradata product portfolio. Our groundbreaking product has been an 18 time leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Database Management Systems and is a leader in The Forrester Waves' Data Management for Analytics and Cloud Data Warehouse. We power over $1.4B in annual recurring revenue and deliver business outcomes for companies with the world’s most complex data and analytics needs.
The thing we value most is delivering outcomes that matter. For our team, our company, and our customers. We work as a team, we are outcome driven, and we are accountable.
Do you want to drive the next generation of security capabilities for Teradata Vantage? Do you want to protect the data of the largest and most well-known companies around the globe? Does the prospect of solving the world’s toughest challenges with securing data excite you? If so, this is your opportunity to make an impact.
Interesting Work You’ll Do
- You will deliver the product roadmap for the core security capabilities of Vantage.
- You will build deep domain experience in cloud databases and security.
- You will work with analysts, customers and sales teams to understand market needs and solve customer pain points.
- You will be relentlessly focused on delivering an offering that creates real business value for our customers.
- You will be the voice of the customer to other product managers and engineering to ensure everyone understands the what and the why of the roadmap we are building.
- You will work with product owners to articulate the specifics of a feature and the value it delivers through user stories and acceptance criteria.
- You will measure everything and make decisions based on data.
- You will work with intelligent and dedicated people from around the globe.
- You will roll your sleeves up, get your hands dirty, and have fun.
- You will drive innovation at a tech company that has been leading the industry for over 40 years.
- You will deliver a product that the world’s most well know companies rely on to run their business.
- You will have a direct, visible impact on driving Teradata forward.
Qualifications: The basics
- Domain expertise in cloud security principles and cybersecurity best practices.
- 5+ years of experience working for a software company on a large, complex software platform involving many teams.
- 5+ years with a proven track record as a product manager delivering products to enterprise customers.
- Technical expertise with SaaS delivery models and good understanding of cloud service architecture.
- Ability to engage numerous stakeholders, manage competing priorities, and be accountable for decisions that result in the highest business and customer value.
- Work closely with engineering and architecture teams to specify clear priorities, evaluate technical tradeoffs, and build high-impact features.
- Exceptional leadership with the proven ability to influence without authority.
- Outcome oriented with the ability to drill down from the big picture to specific details.
- Experience working in an agile environment on cloud data analytics products with a continuous release cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience.
- A team mindset and the ability to adapt.
Qualifications: Things that will set you apart
- Deep domain expertise in advanced security capabilities and technologies.
- Experience in databases, data warehouses, data management or analytics.
- Experience in software engineering, consulting, support or security roles.
- Experience in multi-cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud) and hybrid cloud models
- Industry expertise in one or more verticals.
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Product Manager: Cloud Product Security
Job Category: Product Management
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN